Books Stuff I've read throughout the years.
- Count Zero, by William Gibson (1986)
- I don't know, Timmy, being God is a big responsibility, by qntm (2007) [Short story]
Read it here: https://qntm.org/responsibility. Similar in concept to the TV show Devs.
- Neuromancer, by William Gibson (1984)
- In the Miso Soup, by Ryu Murakami (1997/2003)
- Chocky, by John Wyndham (1968)
- Brave New World, by Aldous Huxley (1932)
- Modes of Operation of the AES Algorithm, by D. Blazhevski, A. Bozhinovski, B. Stojchevska, and V. Pachovski (CIIT 2013) [Paper]
Articles + Blog posts:
- Everyone Talks About Insecure Randomness, But Nobody Does Anything About It, by John Labelle (2020)
- Notes from a Gibsonian novel, by Sean Conner (2004)
- This is Real. That's Not., by Street Life Solutions / Doreen Traylor (2020)
- The Dunning-Kruger Effect Is Probably Not Real, by Jonathan Jarry M.Sc. (2020)
- Test for divisibility by 13 (and 7 and 11), by John D. Cook (2020)
Vsause's DONG, now called D!NG, (I preferred the old name) has also done a great video on some of these methods, and broken down how they work.
- Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep, by Philip K. Dick (1968)
- Trainspotting, by Irvine Welsh (1993)
- Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress, by Dai Sijie (2000/2001)
- Sputnik Sweetheart, by Haruki Murakami (1999/2001)
- The Poisonwood Bible, by Barbara Kingsolver (1998)